Facts to Consider When Selling Your Home!
1. 97% of home buyers start their search online while 98% of real estate agents only use MLS®. They often miss out and so do their clients!
2. Newspaper and flyers advertise the agent, not your home. By the time the newspaper prints your ad, it is probably already sold. Not to mention it kills a rainforest per postal walk.
3. The odds of someone opening up a newspaper and wants to buy a home are 3%. The odds of someone wanting to buy a home after they type in for example; “Toronto Homes For Sale” is 97%. This is why Google is an advertising giant and one of the most visited sites in the world! Google sends us targeted traffic, these visitors are actually looking to buy a home in Toronto!
4. Open Houses sells your real estate agent. Not your home. That’s right; your nosey neighbour does not want to buy your home.
5. You need to sell your home with a company with the most online exposure who will bring geo-targeted traffic to your home for sale. It’s not rocket science -- The more home buyers see your property for sale, the more likely your home will sell fast and at top dollar!
List on More than 5,000 Real Estate Portals!
Get 2X Exposure via 5000+ Real Estate websites including real estate portals such as Remax.ca or RoyalLePage.ca and 95% of all real estate agent websites. Classified advertisement websites such as Kijiji or HomeFinder.ca. All search engines such as Google.ca and Yahoo.ca as well as all Social Media accounts. Our company social accounts have been ranked in the top 10% most viewed profiles nationwide!
This 5000+ Real Estate website package is available to all Search Realty agents and their clients. This package equates to 2 times the traffic versus Realtor.ca which most agents today solely rely on.Download the 5000+ website report here.
We Have Buyers For Your Home, PROOF!
Because our primary business is rooted online, we’re able to attract a number of potential buyers through our website. We currently use a system that connects our listings to a database of 50,000+ buyers.
When having a surplus of buyers who’re ready to purchase, we’re constantly looking for more homeowners who’re looking to sell. If you’re a home seller contemplating whether or not you should sell your home, fill out our complimentary home evaluation form. This way we can have your information readily available on file this way if one of our buyers has similar criteria to your home, we can notify you immediately and work out a market value price for your home to sell with ease, without putting your home on the market.
Here's a sample of one of our listings and the 100 potential buyers we can contact to sell without putting your home on the market. This is what we call a win-win situation, where the buyer gets the home they want without dealing with the market chaos and the seller wins by getting their price without the hassles of putting their home on the market. Everyone goes home happy!
Home Staging Examples
Our home staging team focuses on staging your home to appeal to as many buyers as possible to prompt showing requests and increase your bottom line.
Vacant Home Staging
We will bring everything in, from furniture to bath accessories to make your place look cozy and lived in.
Live in Your Space?
We will work with your existing furniture and help de-clutter and de-personalize your space so that Buyers can envision themselves living there.
Virtual Home Staging
Our virtual home staging team touches up photos to promote buyers to book a showing without actually doing the costly renovations.
Google Digital Advertising
Search Realty standards are constantly being challenged to meet the expectations of today’s buyers and sellers. Being the only brokerage in Canada that’s a trusted Google Partner allows us to implement proven-by-Google marketing tactics and products for our sellers. This allows our customer’s homes to be sold faster and at a higher price than their neighbours.
After we create a web page for your home listing we then implement the following Google advertisement techniques to ensure we find the right buyer for your home quickly. Warning, the following is boring digital marketing lingo!
- Geo-location targeting
- Keyword tuning
- Sales funnel optimization
- Mobile marketing
- Video marketing
- Cross platform marketing
- Enhanced reporting
- A/B Testing
- Facebook marketing
- Call tracking
The number of visitors we send to your listing will be between 2X to 7X more traffic than Realtor.ca -- This is similar to having hundreds of potential homebuyers in your home for a viewing.
Google.ca vs. Realtor.ca : Case Study #1
Google Search Network : Case Study #2
In this case study, we used a combination of Geo-location targeting and Keyword tuning, which allowed us to zero in on all of the buyers within a 1KM radius. The Keyword Tuning we used during this case study included buyers who were specific about finding a property within the listed building. We can Keyword Tune your listing ads to tailor your market, property type or location.
Google Digital Advertising+
The digital advertisements below are created using HTML5, which means they move and are interactive. The purpose of these advertisements is to catch the viewer’s attention, which will evidently lead to click-throughs. Once a buyer visits our home sellers listing page they will then see different variations of our ads throughout the internet regardless of what they are looking at.
Luxury Condo For Sale
35 Kingsbridge Garden Circ
Lower floor Luxury condo with an action packed view..Is it possible? Fortunately yes! The unique way this unit is situated away from high rise buildings on the corner of Adelaide & John makes you feel like you're right in the action w/floor to ceiling windows! Enjoy sun drenched patio summers without leaving your balcony! This Beautiful 2 Bedroom + 2 Bath Corner Suite has all available upgrades incl. caesarstone counters, glass tile backsplash, corian sinks, Bosch cooktop w/ Hardwood thruout, Architecture by renown Hariri Pontarini, Located In The Heart of Entertainment District is Walking Distance To Theaters, Nightclubs, ACC, Subway, TTC and Trendy Restaurants, Minutes Away From Shopping Malls, Universities and Colleges. Several floors of amenities for entertaining, spots to retreat, indoor lounges of peace and comfort, Pool, Yoga Room, Sauna, Outdoor Terraces w/BBQ and Fitness club.
Extras: Incl. S/S Fridge, S/S Stove, S/S Microwave w/Range, S/S Dishwasher, Washer, Dryer & Owned Locker for storage. Parking available for $50,000 eCertificate can be downloaded here.
Book a Showing or Request More Info Below:
Sample Email Marketing Report For Sellers
Home Selling Systems That Work!
Listing Packages : Advertise Beyond MLS®
Home Selling Systems That Work! :: Sell FASTER and HIGHER Than Your Neighbor!
SR Listing Bundle
24 Hour Appointment Desk
7 Days/Week Support & Advice
Local MLS® : Realtor Specific
Realtor.ca : Public Specific
Weekend Open House
Property Photos (9)
SR Listing Bundle
Listed on 5000+ Real Estate Sites
Listed on 100+ Search Realty Sites
HD Photography (30+ Touch-ups)
Virtual Tour with Link
Video Creation & Distribution
Social Media Ads Package
Classified Ads Package
SR Listing Bundle
All Items in Coach
Home Staging Consultation
Color Feature Sheets
New Floor Plans & Sqft
SR Listing Bundle
All Items in Coach & Deluxe
Complete Home Cleaning
Premium Stock Brochures
Local Newspaper Ad
*After 30-day guarantee, a 1% fee reduction is granted.
**Suggested Listing Agent side commission only. Your Listing agent commission may differ from these figures. Not including Buyer Agent commission.
>> Request a custom listing package here <<